Global Data Virtualization Market Size Hit USD 17.66 Billion at a CAGR of 20.6% in 2030 | Oracle Corporation, Denodo Technologies Inc.
Surging demand for data virtualization along with the need for cost-effective data management solutions in large enterprises is driving the market growth.
Market Size – USD 3.34 billion in 2021 Market Growth - CAGR of 20.6%, Market Trends – Increase in demand for Data Virtualization in Banking & Financial Sectors.
The Global Data Virtualization Market size is estimated to reach USD 17.66 billion from USD 3.34 billion in 2021, delivering a CAGR of 20.6% through 2030. The market growth is driven by mounting demand for cost-efficient data management solutions from enterprises to manage database generated from organizations on a day-to-day basis.
In the modern era, database in enterprises comes in different forms and is stored at different locations as well. The data can be both structured or unstructured, including columns and rows in a traditional database and data in formats such as email, social media content, logs, and others. The Big Data in its different forms is stored in log files, databases, SaaS, CRM, and other applications. Managing the database and records otherwise would be difficult if there is no data virtualization, which integrates data from different sources without moving or copying it, giving users a single virtual layer that spans across formats, physical locations, and applications.
Several large and small enterprises are investing in data virtualization technology as it enables easier and faster access to database. It also aids with data mining, further enabling effective analytics, and is extremely important for predictive analytics tools. Growing focus on lowing high-cost involvement of record storage and reducing the risks of errors with effective data management solutions will bolster the global data virtualization market growth through 2030.
Key participants in the market include Oracle Corporation, Denodo Technologies Inc., International Business Machines Corporation, Red Hat Software, Informatica, SAS, Cisco systems, Microsoft Corporation, Capsenta, and SAP SE, among others.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1635
The research report assesses the market dynamics, market landscape, company profiles, production and manufacturing capacity, year-on-year growth rate, SWOT analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces analysis. The report estimates the market size, market growth, and provides an accurate forecast for the key segments of the market for the forecast period of 2020-2028. The report also covers an in-depth analysis of the key competitors of the market, along with their growth strategies and business expansion plans.
The Data Virtualization Market has been segmented into key regions of the world and offers an analysis of growth rate, market share, market size, current and emerging trends, production and consumption ratio, industrial chain analysis, demand and supply, import and export, revenue contribution, and presence of key players in each region. A country-wise analysis of the market is offered in the report to gain a better understanding of the regional spread and progress of the Data Virtualization Market.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Based on application, the standalone software application segment is estimated to account for 15.2% of the market share, showcasing a growth rate of 20.2% through 2030. The robust growth can be attributed to benefits offered by the software such as reduced data set governance complexity and high-performance transaction.
- Mobile & web applications is set to register a CAGR of 20.4% through the forecast period. Integration of the technology in mobile and web applications offer quicker and actionable data access, along with the development of backend operations. The rapid proliferation of mobile & web applications is generating high demand for faster access to records, supporting segmental growth.
- The Data Analytics & BI Tools segment accounted for 23.1% of the data virtualization market share 2018 and is estimated to witness a notable CAGR of 22.2% through 2026. The growing adoption of the virtualization tool for analytics & BI Tools applications in organizations to integrate all the sources of information and deliver big data solutions in order to reduce the record warehousing & storage will foster market revenue size.
- Based on organization size, the large enterprise segment is expected to get a market share of 21.2% by 2026. These enterprises are extensively leveraging the technology for their business intelligence tools in order to deal with huge amounts of records every day.
- On the basis of end-use, the banking & financial sector is likely to account for 22.5% of the market revenue share, delivering a CAGR of 22.1% through 2026.
- In the regional landscape, Europe is estimated to witness significant growth rate of 20.1% through 2030.
- APAC is estimated to register the highest growth rate of 24.5% and generate a revenue of USD 2.78 Billion through 2030 due to the large amount of database sources in the Banking & Financial Sectors and expansion of the IT & Telecommunication sector in the region.
- North America accounts for 35.4% of the market share, registering a growth rate of 20.3% through 2030 on account of its financial stability and technological advancement.
To understand how our Data Virtualization Market can bring difference to your business strategy:- https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/data-virtualization-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global data virtualization market on the basis of end users, automation type, components of logistics, logistics model, and region:
Type of Usage Layer Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
Organization Size Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
Application of Logistics Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Mobile & Web Applications
- Cloud-computing Applications
- Standalone Software
- UI & UX Development
- Data Analytics & BI Tools
- Search Engine Tools
End Users Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- IT & Telecommunication
- Healthcare Industries
- Public Sectors
- Banking & Financial Sectors
- Media & Entertainment
- Retail & Ecommerce
- Manufacturing Industries
- Transportation Sectors
- Academics & Research
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1635
Key Advantages of Data Virtualization Market Report:
- Identification and analysis of the market size and competition
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market data
- Data validated by industry experts after extensive primary and secondary research
- Extensive regional analysis of the Data Virtualization industry
- Profiling of key players along with their business overview, business strategies, deals and partnerships, and product portfolio
- SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis for in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape
- Feasibility analysis and investment analysis to enable strategic investment decisions
- Analysis of opportunities, drivers, restraints, challenges, risks, and limitations
Conclusively, all aspects of the Data Virtualization Market are quantitatively as well qualitatively assessed to study the global as well as regional market comparatively. This market study presents critical information and factual data about the market providing an overall statistical study of this market on the basis of market drivers, limitations and its future prospects.
Reports and Data
is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research
reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions
purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior
shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter
business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and
fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare,
Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research
offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.comCheck our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs